Terms of Service
Copyright ©2012. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise specified, all content of the Site, including text, images, html/css code and site design is protected by United States and international copyright laws and other intellectual property laws.
You may not copy, display, distribute, modify, reproduce, publish, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the content of this web site in any medium (including digital) to anyone, except as otherwise permitted under applicable law, or described in these Terms and Conditions, or with written permission from the Claremont Courier.
Permission to Use Content
Requests for permission to copy content will be considered on an item by item basis. No carte blanche permissions will be given.
A. Use of Content in Print Format
Except as expressly prohibited above, you may view, print and download content of the site for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright, author credits and header and footer information.
You may copy and distribute multiple copies of the content of this Site in print format if
1) you use it for non-commercial, not-for-profit, or educational purposes;
2) you do not modify the content;
3) you do not copy or distribute graphics apart from the accompanying content;
4) you give proper credit to the original author/creator;
5) you include with the content the copyright notice: Copyright 2012 www.Claremont-Courier.com
B. Use of Content in Electronic Format (including on another website)
No Content may be used on another web site or in other electronic format such as CD/DVD without written permission from the Claremont Courier.
Permission to use any content of the Claremont Courier on another website will be considered on an item by item basis if
1) you agree to use it for non-commercial, not-for-profit, personal or educational purposes;
2) you agree not to modify the content;
3) you give proper credit to the original author/creator;
4) you include with the content the following notice with an active URL link to the Claremont Courier: Copied from the www.Claremont-Courier.com
Permission will not be given to use any content of the Claremont Courier on blogs such as Facebook.com.
Translations of Content
No Content may be translated into another language for use in print or electronic formats without written permission from the Claremont Courier.
Please send requests for permission to use content to Peter Weinberger, publisher.
Linking to Claremont-Courier.com
Links from other web sites to the Claremont Courier website are welcome and do not require permission if the link opens to a full, non-framed browser window.